// Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-
Forschung Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
// Energy with a future
The Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-Forschung Baden-Württemberg (Centre for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg, ZSW) is a non-profit foundation of the Federal State Baden-Württemberg and various institutions and companies. Our work focuses on business-related research and development on renewable energies, energy storage and energy efficiency as well as analyses of energy systems. As an industry-oriented research institute we pave the way for new technologies into the market together with our partners - working from materials research to systems, tests and market analyses along the entire value chain. This expertise from a single source is a key success factor for our business partners.
For the research department Accumulators Materials Research at the Ulm site, we are seeking as soon as possible a
Your areas of responsibility:
• Research and development in the area of batteries
• Synthesis and modification of electrochemically active materials
• Elucidation of ageing and failure mechanisms
• Collaboration with project partners and writing of project reports
• Presentation of project results at project meetings, conferences and journals
• Master Degree in Chemistry, Physics, Engineering or related
• Relevant professional experience in the above mentioned areas of responsibility
• Good knowledge of MS Office and German
• Ability to quickly acquire expertise in new topics paired with excellent communication and teamwork skills
• High sense of responsibility, surpassing commitment and good time management skills
• Structured and goal-oriented work approach
Our offer to you:
The ZSW offers you a creative atmosphere in which new knowledge and sustainable processes are promoted. With us you will find an open environment with extensive creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the ability to work independently. Would you also like to advance applied energy research? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
The employment contract is limited to three years, has a volume of employment of 75% and is classified according to the TV-L regulations of the civil service in Baden-Württemberg. The ZSW offers additional social benefits. If you are interested in this position, please apply exclusively using the application form in the job advertisement "Jetzt auf diese Stelle bewerben". Should you have any technical questions, please feel free to call Dr. Mario Marinaro at +49 7319530-213. Further information is available at www. zsw-bw.de.
Herr Clemens Gaese
Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-Forschung Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
+49 731 9530 618