// Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-
Forschung Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
// Energy with a future
The Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-Forschung Baden-Württemberg (Centre for Solar Energy and Hydrogen Research Baden-Württemberg, ZSW) is a non-profit foundation of the Federal State Baden-Württemberg and various institutions and companies. Our work focuses on business-related research and development on renewable energies, energy storage and energy efficiency as well as analyses of energy systems. As an industry-oriented research institute we pave the way for new technologies into the market together with our partners - working from materials research to systems, tests and market analyses along the entire value chain. This expertise from a single source is a key success factor for our business partners.
For the research department Accumulators Materials Research at the Ulm site, we are seeking as soon as possible a
Your areas of activity:
• Research and develop ASSB cells from conceptualization to realization
• Coordinate/plan activities aimed at expanding activities
• Collaborate with team members and external project partners
• PhD in Chemistry, Material Science or Physics
• Previous experience in ASSBs
• Thorough knowledge of Physical Chemistry, Electrochemistry
• Good knowledge of MS Office and scientific evaluation software, e.g. Origin
• Excellent oral and communication skills, including the proven ability to write in English and German at a suitable
standard for the preparation of project proposals, reports, publications and presentations of the work at generalist
and specialist levels, including discussions with collaborators and scientists in different fields
• High level of commitment, problem-solving ability and ability to work under pressure
Our offer to you:
The ZSW offers you a creative atmosphere in which new knowledge and sustainable processes are promoted. With us you will find an open environment with extensive creative freedom, flat hierarchies and the ability to work independently. Would you also like to advance applied energy research? We are looking forward to receiving your application!
The employment contract is limited to one year, has a volume of employment of 100% and is classified according to the TV-L regulations of the civil service in Baden-Württemberg. If you are interested in this position, please apply exclusively using the application form in the job advertisement "Jetzt auf diese Stelle bewerben" by 30/09/2022 at the latest. Should you have any technical questions, please feel free to call Dr. Mario Marinaro at +49 7319530-213. Further information is available at www. zsw-bw.de.
Herr Clemens Gaese
Zentrum für Sonnenenergie- und Wasserstoff-Forschung Baden-Württemberg (ZSW)
Telefon: +49 731 9530 618